PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Instructor near cambridge wanted.
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2010, 17:59
SloppyJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I know but unfortunatly none of my friends have G reg ones. There are issues with doing it in an N reg though so said that as some people may care some may not. I personally would do a BFR for someone in an N reg plane they did not own because think the rule is dumb and has nothing to do with my pilots licenses, it is a department of transport thing so they can stick it up their a**. I know some will say blah blah blah about that but a plane is a plane and as far as the FAA are concerned it is OK and as I am not running a business if someone said hey can you do this for me I would say of course as I am a nice guy :-)

If I was advertising to do BFR's in the UK in an N reg then OK there is an issue but I am not. May sound like I am now but no way, I can't be bothered and hate instructing, if someone can do a BFR for me I could do the same for them but thats it. If you dont need a BFR I will pay you. If this gets deleted this forum is crazy. Do you call that advertising which is why I think my first thread got deleted, should I pay to have a banner asking for an FAA instructor near cambridge to do me a bfr? Please someone explain why my first thread was deleted asking this?