PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2010, 09:19
fullforward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toptup

" So, that’s me signing off from yet another thread. Arguing against imbecilia, of ignorance, against people without the slightest hint of integrity or knowledge to support an opinion has turned boring and beneath the standards of airmanship that I would choose to employ. My high horse and I’ll ride it."

Fully agree with you. Unfortunately we have to consider that types like Jimmigirl and the likes grew up (?) amid this garbage and will not evolve into anything that resembles a civilized, fully safety oriented aviation culture. They prefer loose an arm than to choose their mindset.

Unfortunately again, it would take some smoking debris and hundreds of lifes claim before they can learn something, no matter the same mistakes were made in the past (KAL, African and Latin America carriers). And this is just a matter of time to happen, given the chilling FOQA data received every day, as a friend of mine (indian, bu the way) that works on a safety department of an indian carrier, receive everyday: unstabilized approaches, poor airmanship, lack of proper discipline that would mean a termination on every airline worth it's name are considered on a paternalistic way, like simple and excusable mistakes...

Until that, we're justing loosing our time on this endless rubish.