PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2010, 06:11
av8r76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Willie,
A case of sour grapes I presume.
The flip side of your argument is the bloodsucking charter companies in Canada that assume that a 250 hour CPL holder is a prime candidate for washing and loading planes. Two extreme ends to a very broad spectrum.

Top Tup,
You make valid points backed up with first hand experience and it becomes almost impossible to question your viewpoint (which a lot of people do).

But what I have a beef with is the fact that expats in general consider Indian pilots... in general to be quite incompetent at what they do hence the smaking crater prophecies rampant in these forums.

Going through 411's posts, he mentions things with point blank sincerity which draws a lot of flak from others. But based on his assumptions the overriding adjective to describe Indian pilots is incompetence and indifference which I disagree with.

I am sure if I were to apply in his outfit AND meet/exceed the requirements my resume would be at the bottom of his trashcan just by virtue of me being Indian. There is a word for that kind of behaviour and don't get me wrong... we Indians practice it as well in its many forms.