PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2010, 04:02
cpt777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FLYJET123
You're most welcome. I'm sure you know what to do to maximize the rest when you arrive into ICN.
Since you're NTR, it can be any SIM which is available for the day. No point preparing yourself in the technical aspects. If you're unfortunate to get the old airbus SIM (which is literally impossible to fly, according to feedback before), the SIM instructor just wanna see how well you handle the whole thing all together. Just take it one thing at a time, and remember, BE SAFE and never push the limits.
I have no idea whether or not they actually do have any preference on size of family of applicants. The way I see it, not at all. With all the highly qualified chaps coming from all over, I have the perception that they're just focusing on getting the good ones (hope you don't mind some self flattering here) who're willing to learn to adapt and stay for longer term. A very minority of the nasty guys who thought they could fool the interviewers by putting up a great show, my take is, they should have saved the effort and time since the line training and flying part will eventually sort them out and they either didn't make it during training, or have their contracts not renewed consequently.
Hope this helps, the rest of reading, do a quick search and plenty of good postings by many others and their advice is still sound and worth taking note of.