PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2010, 12:47
cpt777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FLYJET123
Don't worry too much about any specific questions. Just go with your existing experience and knowledge from you line experience. They are very reasonable in their questioning, I can attest to that. If you're not sure about the answers, just say so and tell them that you'll come back to them with the answers. They basically just wanna make sure that you're truly a widebody experienced skipper. Based on what I recall, I seriously think it's not worth losing sleep over with.
Most importantly though, I think, is to get plenty of rest when you get there. Plan your journey well, the pax loads are quite high nowadays. With JAL cutting down their routes, just watch out for the USA-ICN sectors as many pax will consider KAL as a viable alternative to their travel plans to Japan via ICN.
And don't forget the need for you to start some serious regime of exercises to keep yourself fit. The folks on this forum are not joking when they said it's NASA medical standard. I have done quite a few different types, this is by far the most thorough and hardest. Most chaps will have some issues, very few get 100 clean pass at first round.
All the best once again.