PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats the scoop on "Lionair"
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2002, 11:12
cargo boy
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
126.9, how can this be censorship if the thread is here and you have been able to read it. Grow up and get a life if you want to have an argument about what can and can't be posted on this site. Ignorant dipsticks who are unable to comprehend the difference between editorial control and censorship should go to a more appropriate website that caters to their inteligence. Click here for something more tuned to your apparent mental agility.

For your information, I know for a fact that Pprune do not want Walter Mitty types who lie about their background and past, who have defrauded financial institutions and are likely to take gullible types for an expensive ride just because they 'sound' good on here. The Guv was adept at cutting and pasting articles into Pprune but when it came to him posting his personal views they were utter rubbish and more often than not full of fibs and fabrications. He is a revisionist just like David Irving and lives a fantasy life full of paranoia about conspiracies yet goes one step further and 'revises' his own history to suit the people he is trying to con. In fact he is probably reading this now using one of his new aliases. I am sure Pprune await his threatening email with trepidation... NOT. I won't be holding my breath either.