PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2010, 11:34
Fliegenmong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I live on the Gold Coast.........I was actually born here very few of my age (Late 60s Early 70-s) were born here, but as Oz's 6th (?) largest city a hell of a lot reside here nowadays.....

It's a seriously materialistic fecked up little den of iniquity, sure, and if you are not from here you fail to notice some of the little realised home grown pleasures right under your nose...none of which I'll care to share, its a local thing I suppose,.....

......but for all those moving farther and farther away from the Gold Coast proper (I'll spell it out, Ephraim Island, Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Studio Village [now renamed pacific Pines?] and even further out to third world toilets such as Coomera Waters , I'll let you in on something....That "Welcome to the Gold Coast" sign over the M1 at Beenleigh...is nothing but a mere function of local council amalgamation....you're all in suburbs that are as far away from the beach (GOLD COAST) as are Western Sydney.......You have some magnificently over the top houses, I've seen waterfalls for front doors....but you live on reclaimed swamp land, miles from the beach......but you don't know any better.........

In the 1960's some, but not all, serious property developers were Eastern European Jewish settlers that came by way of Melbourne......thus they were Victorian (Hailing from the state of Victoria)......

Looking at the article its signed off as............

ISSUED MARCH 29/ 2010, by RON CLARK, MAYOR, GCCC
ʻHelp Keep Our Skies Safeʼ

Ron Clarke is indeed a Victorian....Victorians are by necessity stupid, they follow the V/AFL for example. I do not mean in anyway to tarnish any of our Jewish friends from Eastern Europe who have come by way of Victoria, far from it...far from it, and indeed on my travels around the Isle of Capri 'Temple Shalom' on a Saturday morning I go out of my way to acknowledge the abundant orthodox Jews evident at that time of week.....The Synagogue is undeniably a more appropriate religious instituition to this particular part of the world than the Mosque located a mere 10 or so 'k' (Kilometre) away....but I digress....

Many Victorians have rightly or wrongly taken up residence on and around the fair shores of the 'Gold Coast'. Mostly they are rusted on Liberal Party supporters coming to retire on OUR Gold Coast, they are Old Melbourne money..and Loonies such as the abovementioned...present Mayor Mr Ron Clarke..

Ronny has resided over some monumental f%cks Ups up here....please Victorians take the fool home ..and take back all the rusted on liberal Victorian retirees, such as Ron, who have no idea whatsoever...please.......please....please ....What say I tell you there are no dangerous contrails over Victoria...that'd do it right...take Ron though still... Leave us alone you weirdo bunch of Southern abnormalities

Oh Yeah take back those criminals the "Lacey Brothers" too, a fine example of Victorian money defending the undefendable...utter uncouth yobbos...not at all unlike the rabble that gathered for the "Indy" Events up here....

Bugger off Ron...you are a Victorian, and like so many other of your fellow victorians you fail to realise QLD, you felt comfy here surrounded by your fellow old Melb money.....Contrails Ron??? Seriously..........Oh Hang on It's April Fools ain't it? Say it aint't so Joe...Ron...please tell me you are not going to launch a loony 'environmental campaign' on contrails??

Last edited by Fliegenmong; 1st Apr 2010 at 11:53.