PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indians better than Britons in English
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2010, 14:49
shanx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its utterly disgusting.You guys have no pride at all in your country.And why....just coz some of you probably havent got a job yet.....
Dear Capt. Apache, I have said this before and would repeat once again. Please do not jump to conclusions.
First off, what makes you think none of us have pride in our country ?
Have you voted in elections ? Do you have a voter ID card ? Have you tried to educate your maid servant/house-hold help (if any) about how to get registered in electoral rolls (something which is as easy as filling out two forms available online, printing them and dropping them off in your nearest EC office) ??
Only a moron would be frustrated and blame the country entirely if he/she is not gainfully employed as a pilot.
And by the way, getting employed as a commercial pilot in India has NOTHING to do with your ability or merit (for 200 hour freshers).
All 200 hour pilots employed in airlines in India are PURE PRODUCTS OF PULL OR PROVIDENCE.
The industry is cyclic and anyone and everyone with a CPL at the RIGHT time (or with the right CONNECTIONS) will get a job, regardless of merit.
It is all about TIMING or CONNECTIONS (or both) and nothing else.

It is utterly disgusting....People actually died to set this nation free....And you are all so disconnected from its heritage....You give me the impression that you truly beleive there is nothing good about this place at all....
Totally agreed that it is disgusting to see the current (and even some of the previous) generation. However, much of it is because of degradation of moral values and parenting and upbringing AND primary schooling.
When you have divorced parents, a wife beating father, filthy language being hurled at each other at home, family fights over money and property, cigarettes, marijuana, cocaine in school etc etc ... such things have a tremendous spill over effect on to society and greatly on the next generation.
If you see my posts in "You know you're in the sub-continent ..", you'll see that I gave appropriate replies when someone ridiculed our country crossing the limits of humour.

The present state of affairs of this country is all because of accumulated neglect, apathy, and gradual and steady decline in the family structure/stability of households in India.

Last edited by shanx; 31st Mar 2010 at 14:59.