PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek Airbus Pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2010, 14:34
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Numerous mistatements? I wish you had mentioned at least ONE untruth regarding what is wrong with the CRS bidding system so I could have demonstrated that you know nothing about what you speak. How is life in Abu Dhabi by the way? As far as I know, you don't use (or should I say mis-use) the CRS system so your credibility is definitely in question.

As for my ''retraction'', which actually was not a retraction but rather an acknowledgement that minor parts of my post might have been misconstrued...... wasn't exactly printed on page 18 and the far left column of the NY Times was it?

Why do you Repubs have such an inability to disagree with authority? It still fascinates me that a minority of seemingly intelligent Americans like you, are unable to admit that the entire GWB episode was the biggest mistake in American history? Every time I hear you guys on the radio saying 'sir' at the beginning or end of your RT, it amuses me. You have an inate desire to please authority, probably hoping you might receive preferential treatment by kissing ass or simply that you 'deep-down' lack confidence in yourself. I'm sure ED expected to be treated with respect simply due his position of authority when he came here, which in part explains why he was held in such disregard but I believe it had as much to do with his lack of intelligence.

I have received about 50 PM's regarding my posts and other than about 3 childish PM's from the likes of people such as Jack Bauer (aka OJGuilty) and TangoUniform, the PM's are well written, logical and agree with a particular post. In addition, many people have alluded to the fact that they don't feel this forum is totally anonymous and they fear repercussions if they were to post similar POV's.

ONCE AGAIN (third time I believe), I hold nothing against the CRS boys other than I wish they would admit that the company is manipulating the CRS bidding system. And (second time I believe) I admit that my posts should have been toned down and 100% directed at the company.

I"m not bitching about the perks the CRS boys receive but simply stating the truth about our bidding system but do you honestly believe those guys don't get preferential treatment when it comes to each months Roster and even annual Leave?

I admire those guys if truth be known, but only because their benefits have little effect on the rest of us.

If anyone believes I have a personal vendetta against either of these decent people, then ask yourself why I haven't posted their rosters for the last year on this site because it would prove my point. Well, OK, that would be unfair and not exactly in-line with the underlying principles of this forum and it never crossed my mind to abuse our privilege here, but suffice to say.... compare their annual Rosters to the rest of us and you would think we worked for different airlines!

I have no grief with the CRS lads, in fact my second sentence of my first post, stated..
''KUDOS TO THEM''.

In a nutshell, people should know that the CRS bidding system at EK, is a joke.

There would be no need for CRS help dudes if the system was utilized in the proper manner. Show us the big M and how the system awarded our Rosters and end of story!

If you can't understand the system with those two functions, then you probably deserve to get a crappy roster.

Off topic now and just to illicite the ire of my detractors who are the few, the proud and the mentally challenged..... Obama has accomplished more positive things in a year than Bush did in 8 years. I won't even get into the negatives things that Mr IQ 90 did because he was simply a pawn of the far right wing lunatics in that great country.