PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air China Cargo the new ASL
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2010, 09:26
Johnny Drama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Steve!

I try to avoid reading my own press. Most critics are not smart enough to distinguish between the dry humour and sharp cutting wit I bring to my performance on screen and without which I might add, the show would not have the success it has today, and the attributes you have highlighted from Wiki.

A very common criticism of Wikipedia is its inconsistent and unauthoritative submission model. The encyclopedia allows anybody to edit its pages, even anonymously - I have never played a dead body on NYPD Blue

Well done for spotting the irony in the name though. As I always say when on set -"Johnny, always try to take yourself seriously because nobody else ever will"

For the record - When I played the boxer next to Tony Danza, in who's the Boss (missed in the Wiki credits BTW!) we always said 'its only a punch up if you have an opponent'. Dart couldn't tie his shorts with both hands and a map

Loved all your Caribbean movies Steve, good luck with number 4 and the Oscar for the Hatter - Masterpiece!