PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Overrun in Darwin - CASA Report a Slamming Indictment on both VB and Crew
Old 14th Jul 2002, 12:49
Big Jan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scooter,
"For those concerned the report was given to me by someone in the organisation that is concerned by what they have seen over the 18 months or so. "

"To those of you out there getting your nose out of joint about this apparently "leaked" internal report, it would not have been sent to me by this certain Captain with alot of experience unless they weren't concerned. "

I'm sure we all get the gist of the last statement, though I'm sure you meant to state that this very experienced captain mate of yours IS CONCERNED.
What I would like to know is, what is this limp dick achieving by sending a copy to you Scooter???
What can you do about it ?
Doesn't he know how to log on to the internet where he could post the whole internal report if he really thought that it would help letting the whole world in on it ?
Maybe shooting off at the mouth without the facts is not really a good idea and then adding judgement to boot really shows what a knob you are.
Stay in HK, people like you are not missed in OZ !