PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with everyone?
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2010, 15:15
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do you mean stupid o'clock? The sun is always up when I post.

And if you can't deal with "you made a right of that what did you do wrong" then move on and fly another 3 sectors your in the wrong game.

What are you concorde some sort of HR person wanting to make the change to working for a living?

By your posts on here you be more suited to the HR department than flying the line.

How you going to deal with

"Why the did you divert there you "
"What do you mean its in the tech log? Thats the whole schedual for the next two days"
"No I have looked at the FTL's and you are legal to operate after a 21 hour duty with reduced rest of 11 hours I will have to report you if you refuse to do it"

All of the above is Captain ****e most of it solved with two words.

"what do you mean your ill, there is no cover get your arse in now"
"you made a right of that, have a word with yourself before the chief pilot does next time you do it"
"you really are useless"
And thats not even going down the route of some of the lines bullying Captains use.

And the one that even Neil Armstrong can't jig a reply up to

"With someone of your experence I expected better" Thankfully never been poked at myself but a killer as a kick off line to a debrief, be you 250 hours or 20000 hours.

And were do you find that I don't have the right? Every country's ANO I have operated under not only is it a right but it is also my duty to ignore the opinion of people talking ****e.