PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with everyone?
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2010, 00:23
paddyt56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LT.Goose
"To break the course down, you spend the first year at university campus in High Wycombe... Doing assignments as well as training for your PPL (15hrs only). At the end of that year you buzz off to Florida for a month to complete your PPL. The next year is spent at Cabair's Bournemouth or Cranfield locations for your ATPLs for 6 months - pretty boring stuff. Then, once again you're shipped off to the US of A to hours build as so many do before returning to Wycombe Air Park or Bournemouth to gain your CPL. By this time it's two years after starting your course and you're going back to uni to do the serious work!
After that year, you do your IR and MCC in the summer with Cabair and voilą you've got a job! (Or so they say)"

This course sounds absoloutly identical to the course on offer from PTC B.s.C in airline transport operations along with a frozen ATPL at the end.

On another note i completely agree with the first post on this thread,if i had listened to all this negativity and crap from the likes of madjock and WWW i never would have fulfilled me dreams of becoming a pilot i would consider myself lucky as i was accepted by ryanair 2 months after completeing my training.

they have the mind set of: look at us we are captains now lets just berate all the newbies trying to get into our industry,just not nice people at all and probobly very WEAK people who feel better about themselves and more powerfull when they berate new people in the industry at a lower standing than themselves. pathetic!