PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The IPA at bmibaby
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 19:12
Budar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'The simple solution to the whole sorry saga is to re-write the seniority list based on Gdoj up until this Point then do away with the right to keep Gdoj on transfering from regional or mainline for anything other than calculation of payment . Let those here already keep their Gdoj and then draw a line In The sand.
But the CC won't do it because it weakens their position on the list.'

SJM couldn't agree more.

SR71 I was a BALPA member up until 3 weeks ago, at the end of Dec I had to call BALPA head office to get them to send me all the newsletters which had distributed because I had recieved sweet FA in the previous few months!! Apart from the log!!!! One meeting with some of the CC when redundancies were announced, next time I see my union reps was a few days before the end of the 90 day consultation period.( with the management present!!) Value for money I think not!!

The BmiBaby CC need to ask themselves why has there been such a backlash against them. Seeing posts whereby the chairman refers to pilots who don't agree with him as 'groupies' has helped me make my decision to leave BALPA. A decision which I might add was not taken lightly. The 10 page drivel sent by the company...... sorry the CC has only reinforced my view that it is time for a change.

Last edited by Budar; 22nd Mar 2010 at 19:49. Reason: spelling