PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 21st Mar 2010, 21:28
strikemaster82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tightslot: with all due deference to your moderation, many of us are in a position to verify 'claims' as we have access to BA's FICO system, where all flight statuses are available for relevant employees to see. We are not at liberty to cut and paste that to the world at large though....

I flew an empty 747 to the USA yesterday. On arriving at the favourite watering hole, I said hello to some crew I recognised and was promptly called a s*** by a belligerent fellow who was presumably miffed at not being able to take part in the strike! The point that pilots are not strikers seemed to be missed...

The downroute crew were interested to hear reports of the atmosphere in the CRC...

Interestingly, we were within one or two of having enough crew to re-instate our outbound flight, but in the event we departed LHR with a lot of freight, but no pax. The crew we did have initially were disappointed not to come with us.