PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clothes to fly in?
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2010, 02:24
Rush2112

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Everything goes in the carry on: phone, Blackberry, iPod, small digital camera, phone and BB chargers (if a long stay camera and iPod chargers go in check in bags), and book. I am not sure if the eReader thingy is available here. Passport etc in a travel wallet. First time I flew long haul was BA in 95 and I still have the little amenity bag they gave me in business that has ear plugs, eyeshades, Vicks inhaler and my day's tablets for the bp.

At the security line, all I am left with in my hand is my passport and b/c. I don't have a laptop so no fuss there.

I only ever wear standard shirt and trousers to board the plane although recently I started wearing a casual tailored jacket for trips back to EU that the lovely SQ girls hang up for me whatever class I am in!

On the plane, if long haul, I change into jogging pants and a RUSH t-shirt and original kit goes folded back in the bag.

The carry on bag is close to the limit for airlines other than SQ but I have not had a problem other than a connecting flight from AKL to ZQN on ANZ where I had to transfer some stuff to the check in bag.