PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 20th Mar 2010, 16:53
Get Smart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

I decided quite some time ago that I would be coming into work. I put my name on the 'willing to work' list and have been determined not to waver. Thank you very much, TorC and Tiramisu for your informative and encouraging posts. It makes reporting for work tomorrow seem a little less daunting. In fact, I'm now going to put my uniform on with pride and go to the crew car park without fear of intimidation. The more this sorry mess continues, the more I fear that those short-sighted folk who'll do anything BASSA asks of them without question will end up being BASSA's worst emeny. I've gone from being a fairly big 'yes' voter earlier on the in process to a firm 'no' voter last time round with no doubt that this strike is wrong, the crew are ill informed and that BASSA have also not been entirely truthful to it's members. And as for the CF, there are some fairly big bullies there so perhaps they should look in the mirror when it comes to 'fair treatment' and repsecting others stance on this very divided issue.