PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 19th Mar 2010, 21:01
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now Eddy, why would you have to be "dragged" back here?

To say the present situation is unfortunate is an understatement in the extreme. BA's existence is on the line, as is the job safety of many flight crew.

I have my own opinions regarding what actions were taken that forced this result, but have never felt that engagement with those who had other opinions was anything more than a positive.

As simply a stockholder and SLF please understand that, other than the few extremists, most individuals here empathize with the horrific (and that's not an understatement) situation many BA Cabin Crew find themselves in.

Personally, I find this to be the only forum where I'm able to receive both sides, and those in the middle.

I've agreed and disagreed with some of your posts, as I'm sure other members have the same opinion of mine. The key issue being that the exchange is valuable at this time.

We are getting ready to enter the hardball portion of this adventure, where the big boys play, and all reasoned observations are of value.

Right now I'm simply wishing the best for those who are at risk on a personal level. Tis not an easy evening for BA cabin crew.