PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 19th Mar 2010, 07:41
BlueUpGood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DCW..

Hi DCW,

I would never normally show my hand on this forum, but I'll tell you this. I'm a BA Captain, and if ANY crewmember came to me with concerns about his/her treatment by colleagues, they would get my full and unlimited support, and the same from BA. Period. I'm sure you would get the same from 99.9% of my colleagues. You don't have to tell anyone how you voted - it's not relevant. Just deal with the facts on the day.

Park on a quiet street somewhere, take a taxi in civies, with a casual (non-crew) suitcase. Leave your crew handbag, suitcase, wheelie bag etc at home. Go to CRC. Nobody is allowed near it who isn't on duty. Not even commuters arriving home. I think you will find in a couple of weeks time you will be amazed at how many crew will be sharing the same story with you down route, and the hardliners will be a sad minority. How THEY choose to deal with their defeat is up to them, but you will be amongst many, many friends. Not least you will have the utmost respect and support from your flight crew.

Best Wishes.