PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brits and CTC
Thread: Brits and CTC
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2002, 11:15
chinchaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Hi All,

Lazlo is quite correct in all that he says with regard to the current position that bY is now in. i recently flew with one of our CC who is involved with this issue and the CC is very much against this move (ctc) but is tolerant because of the company's position with regard to fleet change and the fact that we are streched crew wise on the line.

to the best of my knowledge the normal recruitment cycle will start again "later this year", but this will again be dictated as to projected requirements next summer, let alone the loss of crew's to retraining should the new fleet finally materialise.

Personally I don't like the CTC scheme but as with others I did interview etc to get a slot as any way in is an option, its better than sitting at home watching the letter box every morning!!

Piperpilot how to get the break low hours etc, as i am sure others will echo, who ever works that one out will make a lot of money on the book! It happens when it happens you just have to keep the faith! As for relocating some times there are greater powers that we all have to deal with, marriage is a wonderful thing!!!!!!

regards all

Chinchaser