PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 18th Mar 2010, 03:38
Vld1977

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either back down, or BA might not exist anymore, and more then likely your jobs will have gone. Fancy RYR? No airline will touch you after this, good luck and good riddance!
I feel sorry for the CC who do not support this action and stance, look out for number one first!

This is what I meant. Although I don't support this strike, strinking is a legal right. Why does some people have this almost erotic desire of seeing striking cabin crew out of a job, and if possible, forever? What have they done to deserve such hate? Why are you saying things like "good riddance"? Are you a shareholder? I don't believe you would want the same fate for them if your daughter/son was one of them!

Strike is a legal right, and you have to respect people going on strike. they are not killing or stealing, they are enforcing their legal rights. If you don't want workers to have the right of striking, I can suggest a few countries you could go to and live happily without the threat of striking employees. Then again, if you are not rich enough (sure you are, by the comments you write) you will have to be a second class citizen!