PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 16th Mar 2010, 23:09
winstonsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anyone surprised that one trade union body would seek support from another?
Not really - and I bet management has it all figured out. They usually do.

What is BASSA suppose to do when they're not getting support from anywhere else?

To BASSA and all of you militant BASSA members
More and more crew are registering to come into work during the strike. BA Confidential Line is also receiving huge amount of calls from crew wanting to come into work - and they most likely will.

Staff Travel
It will be removed PERMANENTLY - BASSA will be in no position after this strike is over to negotiate it back. I think BA will give you a take it or leave it offer - either you accept it - or hand in your uniform. If you go ahead with the strike you will lose a lot things: no more doublenights downroute, fewer MBT's at base, longer days on EF for same pay, hotels would need to be downgraded, possibly further crew reductions on WW - Purser positions to be swapped to Main Crew positions - etc etc..

Trust me - you would be wishing you agreed to working one down instead - €60 million a year plus the cost of the strike - yes, you will be paying for it - it won't be very nice.