PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 15th Mar 2010, 20:00
P-T-Gamekeeper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought I would just post a quick message of support to all those flying as passengers, non striking crew, or volunteer crew this weekend.

To all our passengers, thank you for your custom. We will be doing our utmost to get you where you need to be. Whilst the service onboard may lack some of the usual finesse, you can rest assured that all of the crew on board are there for you, trying to minimise any disruption to your travel plans. Regardless of what union leaders have said in the press, all volunteer crew will be fully trained in safety and medical procedures, so you should not worry on that front.

To any non striking cabin crew, I salute your bravery in crossing a picket line, for the good of our customers and our futures. I hope the selfish actions of your union representatives do not impact too much on your future careers. Please help out any volunteer crew with your experience and knowledge. You can also have the comfort that your Flight Crew on the day will give you all the support you need to get you through a tough day.

To the ground staff crew volunteers, welcome to our world!! We are glad to have you working alongside us, even though we wish the circumstances were different. Anybody on my flight to Chicago this weekend, you shant be spending your allowances in the bar, as your beers are on me!!!!!!