PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 13th Mar 2010, 10:56
Mr JD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Benn following this thread quite closely the past 48 hours & as a fully fledged member of the self-loading freight crew who has a return ticket booked with BA across the 2nd strike dates i wanted to pass on some advice to those CC who are choosing to stike

BA is not untouchable when it comes to going under, if you think they are then your very very mistaken. up until Dec 2009 i spent 10 wonderfull & fun years working for another great british company that thought it was untouchable..... 15 months later i'm now in a job i hate & Woolworths have gone for good it took only 2 months for the enitre company to go...... had i been asked to work a few extra hours a month, take on a bit more work in return for keeping a job i love, i would have jumped at the chance.... take it from somebody thats been removed from their job, the grass is far from greener on the other side & i would have welcomed a figure liek WW who was genuinly intrested in fighting for the companies survial

as for my ticket on the 28th, i wont be taking Mr Walsh up on his kind offer of a refund, i will be backing BA all the way & sticking with them (& praying that my flight still goes ahead as planned of course lol)