PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 13th Mar 2010, 07:59
christmaslights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill judgement

bermudatriangle

"Midman,you state Club seats are being sold for peanuts.may i direct you to BA.com and sourse club class fares to new york or sydney.i do not think you will find any fares on sale for peanuts!!
lots of miss-information is circulating at the moment,i suggest factual information is much more enlightening as to the real situation."

Bermudatriangle, yes you are right, a lot of miss-information is circulating as well as ill made assumptions like yours!

the fact that you think just quoting BA.com gives a true picture of what is happening (or not happening) on flights/routes just show how superficial people's knowledge is. And this drives ill decisions

If you are really interested in knowing the facts than look at the data behind the monthly performances. There you will find yields as well as volume performance and even that it's at such high level that has to be taken with caution.

I suggest you look a bit more deeper before you make assumptions. Even a full flight doesn't mean lots of revenue but it definitely means lots of costs.