PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air New Zealand
Thread: Air New Zealand
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2002, 14:07
Buster Hyman

Evertonian

Received 105 Likes on 59 Posts
Unhappy

Look. Lots of people have pointed the finger at all & sundry. But it was Abeles & Murdoch who started the ball rolling. Plenty of FW's along the way kept the ball moving & Sir Sell my cushion & his mates were the ones who dropped the ball in the end. Simple.

Someone mentioned AN staff are in denial...too bluddy right! I see those aircraft at Tulla every day & still can't believe it. You put your heart & soul into a company only to have it ripped away from you through no fault of your own, it's gotta hurt. More importantly, it takes time to heal.

There are people out ther who have no other skills to offer employers in different industies and are hurting badly. Same goes, I'm sure, for the QFNZ people too. There's only so many airline jobs left nowadays.

The punters may remember AN for a while to come, but certainly not with any longing for it's return. All they see now is how many of their "hard earned" has to be forked out for a ticket. Long gone are the days when; "I always travel (insert airline here)"