PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2010, 15:48
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jimmygill for me is a troublemaker, low time pilot with a bad attitude who will change his mind after a couple of years.
I will take that compliment too. Except for the 'bad attitude' and 'low time" part, which you have to argue out, that is if you have faculties enough to argue.

He has to grow up and be a man. Accept your country's reality and forget about trying to stand out at others cost.
His country's reality cannot be described without including him. He is not trying to stand out at others but rather stand out for others (that includes him also). Your provincial perception is hindering you from seeing the reality of the post. I will never like to grow to be a man what you think a man ought be. I think even chickens are better than the men who don't stand up. At least the chicken doesn't feel insecure about a loss of job.

What will you do if you get an airline job and after one or two years the indian aviation goes down? Will you try to get a job abroad? What would you think if a moron in Africa or UAE starts a thread like yours?
Well, for starters a very good friend of mine has suggested politics, and I guess even if Indian aviation sinks like stone, there still will be career opportunities in politics.

But to come to the point which you are making, what If I have to look for jobs abroad, Canada, USA, Australia, UAE, Africa, Nepal or wherever on the earth, I will go and look and if the law of that land permits me to work there I will get that job. If I find someone in Africa or UAE with same level of moronity as I have, I will first salute him, and tell him, "I respect you, at last I found a match ", I do not have any disrespect for the laws of any country and the rights which the citizens of those countries may have, and the effort which they may put it broaden those rights.