PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2010, 07:55
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If only you guyz realised that there are other issues (and I mean serious issues...LIKE ASK A POOR CHAP TRYIN TO CONVERT HIS LICENSE...ITS A NIGHTMARE!) in aviation in India.....Aviation here would not be such an unpleasurable experience(WHICH IT IS...NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DENY IT)

Thanks Captain, I understand your concern and you can be assured that to wide (not wide-body) extent I share that with you. Of course there are serious issues other than the current issue in hand, there are issues of child labor, there are issues of worker exploitation, there are issues of tribals, some of these groups have resources and time to organised and work for their emancipation others didn't have these resources, I can go on and on, and I am sure you can provide a more exhaustive list too.
But tackling these issues is not by means of making a priority list and dedicating all the resources to the top item on the list. If an army of ants have to tackle an elephant, its futile for them to decide if they should go tail first or tusk first.