PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2010, 07:39
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what you clowns, jimmy, shanks and the others are doing, is basically telling a worldwide audience what a **** country you come from, with a **** system, and airlines with unqualified **** pilots.
Thanks for the compliments, I don't know about shanks but I am glad you could derive some entertainment out of this. As regards to the ****ty country I come from, it is not our efforts which are displaying **** but your own creativity which is so hooked to finding **** every where.

Basically speaking our efforts are to hold a government accountable for the promises made to its citizens. But no Sir, the kind of imagination you possess will not let you think of the positive side.

Democracies work openly, what happens in an open democracy is visible everywhere to a sensitive eye. Whether you believe it or not the the first two expat phase-out deadlines were a result of such a democratic process.

but even more so, how immature and indisciplined you can be, just because you think your way is the right way to widebody nirvana.
Talking of maturity, your first sentence indicates that your maturity level may not be significantly different from what you suppose jimmy's and shanks' is.

Seeing the tone and tenor of your reply I am glad that at least you could correctly spell 'indisciplined'.

the good ones, and there are many excellent pilots in India, dont need to resolve to the usual verbal convulsions of a minority.
That what sounds like hurting your interest is bad and rest is good.

thank god there are expats to stop people like you ever seeing the inside of an airliner.
Don't thank God, thank the inaction of masses.

if you want to change the system, go into politics. this is not the place to wash your dirty linen.
If there is a best place to wash the dirty linen, its right in front of the people who got the linen dirty in first place and the people who let the linen go dirty.

For what you know, I may already be in politics and inside an airliner as well. If one doesn't want to fall flat on face, one must at least know the limits to one's knowledge before arraying in comments.