PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Officer flies 13 years without license
Old 5th Mar 2010, 10:39
Agaricus bisporus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suspect that we may find that he only had one fake (forged) licence in fact, and that the others were real.

In the days when a national licence was a requirement these were often issued quite readily on production of another "acceptable" licence. Thus if he forged his Swedish licence he mightn well have been spotted by return paperwork from his Sim rides because he had no CAA records in Sweden, but once the Belgians or Italians or whoever had issued their licence or validation on the basis of that then he was pretty much in the clear as those licences were perfectly genuine. He only had to rely on the issuing state not checking with the original CAA - and I bet no one does that.

Just a theorey that might explain things.

Still should be strung up by the balls though. Imagine th stink when a doctor does this? Do the medical profession aplaud him as a "Ned Kelly" (SHAME!)

I find it hard to believe that so many people here are willing to applaud this fraudster who is no more than an unqualified job-thief when they have sweated blood and £000s to achieve a licence, and this prick has cheated, stolen work and endangered tens of thousands of lives.(because he wasn't always as good an operator as he is now)

Doesn't say much for our self-esteem, and quite a lot of other things too, does it?