PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 4th Mar 2010, 17:26
sussex2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just flown two sectors with BA across the Atlantic, and I have this to say; that I have never flown with such professional and considerate cabin crew. Yes, many of them had their sell by date in roman numerals, but boy oh boy did they know their job, and did it very well. You will never get such service from someone 'trained' to do the job. You train dogs, not humans.
What BA senior management have done wrong in this dispute is to attempt to demonise all cabin crew, including those that do an excellent job; as with all things in life this will rebound. That has been a very wrong thing to do.
It has been an utter disgrace to publish crews allowances in the red top press, and has blatantly shown how low the management of the company is prepared to sink.
BA management will win this dispute, of that I have no doubt. But, I do wonder what worth they will be afterwards; who will trust them?
Things have a nasty and inevitable habit of coming around and going around, and this will happen, absolutely and for dead sure.