PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 4th Mar 2010, 11:19
PaddyMiguel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Timothy Claypole
I'm afraid the reaction in both places has been total denial. The brainwashed are taking this a sign that Walsh is under pressure from the board and is desperate (of course everything is taken as a sign that Walsh is under pressure and desperate). They have convinced themselves that Walsh is rattled and Unite have the upper hand in negotiations. They have convinced themselves that they will win a strike when it comes. They have convinced themselves that BASSA and CC89s refusal to sit in the same room and negotiate is a lie made up by BA and is only reported in the judges court findings because Unites QC didn't make an effort to refute the allegations. I almost despair when I read what they write. They genuinely have no idea what's coming to them.
BA aren't after cabin crew; they're not even after BASSA cabin crew.

They are after BASSA reps and other troublemakers who are constantly bringing the airline down. The sooner they are rid of them, the better.
Sorry ChicoG but there are many BASSA CC out there who wholeheartedly and fervently believe in LaLa et al and will continue to poison the pool long after she and the kitchen fitter have retired to the West Coast.