PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 3rd Mar 2010, 21:43
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, Watersidewonker is that really the best you can come up with?

Well - here's another one for your legal team.

BASSA sent round a text message this evening telling members that while not much was being discussed in the talks, there was a lot being discussed in the.....adjournments!!

Oh, go on then - here's the text:
"WW today distorted reality. Meetings at TUC have been prolonged, not always face to face but much done in adjournments etc. WW motives very suspect"

They are still taking the line that "WW is out of control". Funny, he certainly didn't appear that way today.

A staunch Union supporter who told me about the text is furious. They have only just realised that the talks not succeeding previously is down to BASSA and AMICUS refusing to be in the same room! They are furious, and are now heading to the BA intranet to sign up to come to work in the event of a strike!

Tom100 - you are right, Amicus have missed the boat big time. They would have had many people leaving BASSA and joining them. Instead, they are coming to the Professional Cabin Crew Council.

Oh, and Watersidewonker, while we're talking legal matters, I do wish Liz wouldn't plagiarize the PCCC flyers. Professional? BASSA? When? The least she could do for £100 per day is think of her own words.

I am BA cabin crew and the above is my own viewpoint and not that of BA.

Last edited by HiFlyer14; 3rd Mar 2010 at 23:08. Reason: smelling.