PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The perils of drink
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2010, 19:47
sea oxen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scumbag O'Riley

Quite. Mrs SO has an honours degree in Science and is a nurse to boot. I don't think that a lecture on the dangers of drink was necessary. She abstained completely for forty days, beginning Jan 1, something I could never do. I am at a loss to understand why she requires assistance in understanding her alcohol intake from some parvenu.

TD15
You're right. I do not want a complimentary flight or some sort of freebie. Mrs SO, for reasons of her own, chose to travel in Z. As Avman points out, the experience can be different when you get towards the sharp end of the aircraft, and about six months ago, I was lauding QF PE in this forum. A cut above.

Right now, I would like five minutes alone in a cage with the person who made Mrs SO cry. I suspect that Qantas won't go along with that.

Thank you for your supportive messages. I shall write a letter of grievance once my sunshine is back.

I sympathise with the cabin staff who deal with unruly drunkards. This is at best unpleasant and at worst extremely dangerous.

SO