PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ways to ensure your EK contract is honored
Old 1st Mar 2010, 14:20
IXNAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I may not agree at all to what Trin. has suggested, BUT at least he has manned up and made suggestions. Don't believed he slagged anyone's home country there bin liner. He has seen what has worked in the past. That said, I am assumning bin liner, that we have NO, ZERO recourse, we should all just smile, bend over a little more, as Kevin Bacon said in "Animal House", "thank you sir, may I have another".

So besides saying, take it or leave, what suggestions do you have? Write ASRs.....looks like that was taken care of nicely with the 380 CRC, fatigue issues...."just the wind this time of year".

We have all read Mensa's postings and others. Agree with most of what has been said, but other than warning others to stay away, do you have ANY suggestions? Easy to do a slap down on someone trying to be a bit proactive. Again, not agreeing with Trinity but where are your suggestions. Then again, bin liner, maybe you enjoy the BOHICA aspect of life here. Maybe you enjoy being looked at as a high price construction worker with a better uniform and a better mode of transportation to and from work. Oh yes, just press "2". That will really get their attention.

Seriously, bin liner, what have you done to preserve your contract contents or recover what has been lost over the last 18 months? Doesn't matter where Trinity has come from or what his background is, he came here with a signed contract, expectations from recruiting and historical data, FOM sections saying that a 28 day month will begin productivity pay at 70 hours, all utilities paid, longevity pay..........been said before. All from an airline that hasn't lost one cent, dh, euro, or whatever.