PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 1st Mar 2010, 08:48
DIA74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoops

SMALA and ABUSING THE SKY - By one of those weird coincidences of life (or is it the Law of Attraction?) I was at a trade do this weekend and got talking to three people who are ex FR. Basically, they all said they left because of what they perceived to be a bullying culture (is Gordon Brown reading this??) And arbitrary actions by management. One complained she never managed to earn back enough to recover the cost of her training (it is a bit worrying they outsource basic training). Now working for a EU flag carrier and says much better working atmosphere. All 3 said they were glad to be out of it. The other two are no longer CC. Was also disturbed they said a lot of just-qualified pilots fly as FO's without pay in order to get hour son the log, and this is a source of anger among those pilots who are given days off without pay so FR can get the services of a free FO. Okay, this is just three EX staff, but, as they no longer work for the carrier, why would they all make up stories? I am afraid MY jury is still out on FR.