PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet pilots, your management are taking the piss now
Old 28th Feb 2010, 15:54
ZBMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thad Jarvis
I do love the way so many on this forum think there is only one issue outstanding in Easyjet at the minute. I'm sure the cadet issue is important but I can absolutely assure you that it is not top of the membership's priority list..maybe sad but nonetheless true. Chances of a membership ballot for strike action over cadets? Zero.
As for the CC taking backhanders from management.. if you had ever met any of them you'd know that is total BS and shame on those that imply it.
I see two major, pressing, issues :

1) The Berlin B scale and contract.
2) The Cadet/PTF/PARC contracts.

The rest is quite frankly secondary. I am astonished that more people are bitching about the crew food or the uniform than this. Even the temp commands are less important than this direct attack on our long term futures. Can't you see this?

Now, what progress has been made on these issues (which have been going on for months)? Appart from the search of a zero cost solution?

If this isn't stopped, then it will spread. And then all we'll be offered with a base transfer or a command will be a PARC contract. An if a base closes it will be PARC or the boot.

If we don't do anything NOW we are f***ed.