PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 27th Feb 2010, 11:28
STS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any German speakers here? Perhaps we can put this to rest.
Yeah...hi.

Unless it's somewhere else, which seems not to be the case according to the search that was done, I certainly can't see anything remotely about it in the recent press releases. WWW never clarified whether this was a press release - and it certainly isn't on the site - but merely said it was a statement made. I can't see one on the site and would be interested where and to whom this statement was made.

after this uplifting statement from the Lufthansa pilots union by debating a great article on the current situation.
What precisely does that mean? A statement debating which great article?

If you google his name and British Airways, guess what, this thread comes up top. But I do know where it's been said.

The only reference to this is that he reportedly said this. Where? The only place is on Unite's website. Which contradicts itself by saying that he reportedly said it to them. Well, either he did or he didn't say it. They really should choose imho. Either that or it's lousy grammar and they're saying they followed up on what he apparently said regarding BA and that they got an additional quote, in which case they could surely have confirmed whether he gave the original statement.