PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 27th Feb 2010, 04:31
Matt101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Watersidewonker
Hello once again just a quick note to say that Jorg Handwerg from Vereinigung cockpis (cockpits association ) LH has confirmed his comments if you doubt my word get BALPA to give him a call. I now know for sure LH pilots have respect for other workers unlike the few BA helpers with no shame.
No shame? are you for real? How about the lack of shame that BASSA has in it's actions in recent months, or of those members happy to email personal threats and attacks to each other about colleagues who have volunteered, or those that think posting comments on You Tube referring to F**king S***s are clever. Don't you, or they, have any shame?

There has been talk of irony recently on this thread but I am starting to wonder whether there is some sort of Dramatic Irony, all the readers can see the participants in this heading towards a disastrous outcome and yet the participants themselves continue onwards, ignorant of the facts.