PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 26th Feb 2010, 22:51
wozzo

Sorry to barge into this thread

Considering Jörg Handwerg/Vereinigung Cockpit

Was he speaking on behalf of himself or his union. That would make a difference.
If Jörg Handwerg was speaking (I have no knowledge of the supposed confirmation), he certainly did it in his role as press spokesman for VC.

Though I do note that the Lufthansa strike was cut short...though called a "success" by its Union.
Lufthansa refused to negotiate, Pilots went on strike, Lufthansa went on the first day to a judge to stop the strike, the judge didn't want to hand down a decision right away and suggested to start negotiations, Lufthansa (and VC, as that was their goal) agreed and started negotiations (for at least 2 weeks the strike has been suspended). So, yeah, kind of a success.

I wonder if Herr Handwerg knows as much and understands some of what has been revealed on this forum? If, as I suspect, he is intelligent and analytical, he would probably spit out his sauerkraut at the purile antics of your BASSA peers.
Yeah, talking about puerile antics ...