PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 26th Feb 2010, 21:41
Superbenj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello once again just a quick note to say that Jorg Handwerg from Vereinigung cockpis (cockpits association ) LH has confirmed his comments if you doubt my word get BALPA to give him a call. I now know for sure LH pilots have respect for other workers unlike the few BA helpers with no shame.
What is the difference between workers fighting to save thire conditions by striking and those fighting to save their conditions by volunteering to try to keep their company afloat??

None really when you think about it. You have the right to strike, they have the right to oppose it. Your videos seem to state that BASSA is about Freedom, free speech for all, civil rights (plus the a hell of a lot more), yet you are saying that these people don't have the right to do what they believe. You can add hypocrisy to your idiocy!

If you want their support, I would suggest not being such massive twats, why do you think NO ONE is sympathetic to your cause, bar a LH pilot or two?!?