PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 26th Feb 2010, 20:23
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peterlondon:

i would be sorry to see ba go because of this unions inflated idea of their "struggle"
At the beginning of this situation I was much more aligned into your way of thinking and was considering how BA would reorganize after being dissolved due to strike action. Now...not so much.

BASSA has handed BA so many gifts, over and over again. Its like a never-ending hanukkah.

And I'm stunned, laughing, but stunned, that there are BASSA postings under that name "Freddy" that I will constantly associate with "perv". What are they thinking???

At the moment, I'm more intruiged with how BA is dealing with this at the table. BASSA has blinked...they don't want to strike. BA still needs to do everything reasonable to gain solvency.

But as of this moment, I'm not thinking of BA's demise so much, and I truly do wish to send a bottle of nice port and a few cigars to the Unite individuals who are trying to get a deal IN SPITE of BASSA's leadership.

What a world.