PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 26th Feb 2010, 14:01
Weather Map

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paddy Miguel .

Yes i did say it is time for WW to get rid of the cabin crew that continue with this farce.There are many cabin crew that don't want IA though which i have also said.What i say and what WW does is another story.I am not defending any BASSA hardliners i don't think BA will give them the elbow though .This started with me posting that there are many crew in BA qualified to move onwards and upwards and there are many that are not .Then Der absolute Hammer posted BA cabin crew move onwards and upwards i doubt it.All i am saying is don't tar all BA cabin crew with the same brush there are many crew with excellent skills to offer other companies.To say that because they are caught up in the middle of IA and are not employable is ridiculous.Many crew don't want IA.As for La La and co i realy hope that WW crushes them once and for all and we can get back to business this mess is not doing any of us any good.I have no symapthy for BASSA or their army.But i do think we should show some support for the crew who voted NO and not tar them with the same brush.

Last edited by Weather Map; 26th Feb 2010 at 14:13.