PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantaslink Traineeship/Cadetship/General Employment
Old 26th Feb 2010, 06:29
rmcdonal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's quite unprofessional in the sense that they do not provide you any information on the company, when they will notify you; I wasn't even sure if it was sunstate or eastern interviewing me.
I found it was exactly opposite of this, 2 guys yes, but they explained who they were and what they did, also they encouraged me to ask them questions about the company to clear up any doubts I may have had. One was a Sunnies Capt. The other was a HR guy who was VERY good at what he did (don't lie to this guy, he will know if you do). Sim ride was an Eastern Capt.
The interview was in 2 parts, personal/ technical. If you think you may have misspoken or wish to clarify an answer then they give you the opportunity to before the tech questions.
These guys DO NOT KNOW when the company is going to notify you, I doubt that the company even knows as it depends on them getting back all your scores first, also, if anyone else in front of you pulls out or is scrubbed it may bring you forward, and if there are delays in the sim then they may push you back. ETC.