PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 25th Feb 2010, 17:39
winstonsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look at the proposal which was presented in October, 2009.

There is no cut in payments - BA is only asking crew to work a BIT harder on aircraft which carries less passengers than years ago - and not like with over 400 passengers as suggested by CSD Richard on Radio 5 Live.

Fixed Montly Travel Payment seems like good deal and I would happily accept it. Main Crew on WW would in average get their £674 PLUS meal allowances. Some crew suggesting they would be worse off with MTP but think about this - if you are getting 1 LR trip, 1 DES trip and 2 "regular" trips, would you get over £674? No - on top of that you also get meal allowances! I understand confusion amongst some crew - especially crew who don't know how to read their payslip properly or even know how much of their meal allowances are taxable.

WW CSD in average would get £806 per month - I can understand if Miss Malone and her brigade would be worse off if they are getting favours done from contacts in scheduling.

444 WW PSR applying to work up as Temporary CSD - there's another example of crew going out of their agreements and not listening to their union for their own sake as it was never agreed by BASSA.