PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 24th Feb 2010, 20:47
Openclimb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read below the Germans know at least know how to show respect to fellow workers. I must say I like Germans even more now after this statement are you watching balpa ????
Excuse me! Respect for fellow workers you say?

Have you actually read any of the insulting, demeaning crap aimed at pilots and written by BASSA over the years? Don't make me laugh.

Lufhansa pilots union the Cockpit Associaton, has condemned British Airways flight crew for training as cabin crew to help break forthcoming strike by BAs flight attendants. Cockpit Association spokesman Jorge Huereds said that BA pilots were misguided as they would soon have their own battle over low pay contracts and pensions. Our struggle with Lufthansa will be reciprocated at BA he said. I call on all union members to support each other, rather than undermining the legitimate fight of another group of enployees.
Ah but its not legitamite, is it?

For the zillionth time, why should cabin crew not pull their weight?

Why should everyone else at BA make sacrifices but cabin crew not? (please dont waste your time writing about the £170 odd million savings offered that were shown to have a value of about £50 mill.)

Just for once, try to write a reasonable coherent response.