PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantaslink Traineeship/Cadetship/General Employment
Old 24th Feb 2010, 13:39
eternity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QLink Psych test

Red777,

Ive done the psych test twice now - once for the (now dead) traineeship and also now Direct Entry.

Passed both times - but Im no genius.

You have the option of doing some of the practice exams. These are highly recommended as they give you an idea of how the questions are asked and how the procedure works.

I wont bother rambling on about what sort of tests etc, as the pdf file sent to you explains it all pretty well.

Both the numerical and comprehension tests are timed so just make sure that you have everything sorted before you sit the test. Cell phone off - big glass of water - paper - calculator etc.

Both times I never finished the numerical reasoning test and Im sure that most of my answers were probably wrong!!! But I suspect that they are really looking for someones ability to be presented with a problem and begin to formulate a process to solve that problem within a reasonable time.

If you have the intelligence to pass your CPL and ATPL subjects - youll be fine with the tests.

Good luck mate.

Eternity.