PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 23rd Feb 2010, 22:16
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, if you do fly FR, help your Cabin crew survive. Buy one of those ridiculously expensive bottles of water and a sandwich and give it to THEM. According to stories on the web, FR have stopped giving crews food or water, though they may work up to 12 hours a day.
Thanks, but no thanks.
I have been a CC with FR for a very long time now; yet i cannot recall when was it exactly they provided crew with airline food and water?
Even if they'd provide us with food, i still wouldn't eat it. Airline food is rubbish, we all know this. I'd rather eat something I (or Mr ATS) prepared, know what's in it, have something different every day and guess what, it'll help me going for 12 hrs or so
Having said that, i have some very good friends who work for a HUGE national carrier; even they said that as much as they love the idea of getting free crew meals, they still take their own on the trips they operate. Goes to prove it's not just the LoCo's...

Please do get your facts straight; what is being said on the "web" and what the truth is, well, they are 2 completely different things...