PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 23rd Feb 2010, 10:55
maxred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reality check

Guys, I understand the angst felt everywhere, these are really tough times for all. I stopped flying BA some 10 years ago, due mainly to the hell that was Heathrow, the hell that was BA cancellations, and vowed never to go near the company again. I flew last week to LAX, as passenger, and would like to say the journey via T5, and back was 100% satisfactory. The CSD and flight crew really appeared to go all out to ensure that QUALITY and SERVICE was paramount. All of this achieved at a low ticket price. Everyone from the bottom up requires to negotiate and compromise to save this organisation. Reality has to bite, and return it to some form of profitability. This has to be number 1 priority FOR ALL.
Striking/threats of strike/pre conditions on both sides must be averted at all costs, otherwise ...................
I sincerely hope that all concened can get together to resolve the many issues that appear to be on the table. Good luck.