PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk VI
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 23:25
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snowbound,

I can assure you that I'm not deluded. I haven't stated whether I believe that BA has told the truth at all times. I've only stated that the union has lied to its members on plenty of occasions. This is well documented, and have been posted here by many during the (many) threads on this topic. Therefore, I won't state them again. If you'd like to check some for yourself, please go ahead and read through the threads. Alternatively, you can have a look at the verdict from the (latest) court case.

There really is not need to sound so aggressive in your posts. There certainly is no need to start name-calling just because you don't agree with somebody.

Could you please tell me (and the rest of the people here) where you believe that BA has lied to you or not spoken the truth? I'd be very interested to know.

I personally cannot see any reason to strike for the issues currently unsolved. Please enlighten us all as to why you think we should put our jobs/livelihood etc on the line for this strike. Please don't say it's about what might happen in the future, as you cannot strike about that.

I wish you luck in finding a new job. There are plenty of people who DO care waiting in the pipeline to do your job (if you are indeed crew). CC with an attitude like yours are better off finding different employment, to be honest.

Gg

I'm BA crew and these are my opinions, not those of my employer.